DA Form 31, Request and Authority for Leave - ArmyProperty.com

Department of the Army (DA) Form 31 - (Request and Authority for Leave)

Save this form in your ArmyProperty form library!! Please sign-up or login to your account now!

This form is used when requesting travel / vacation, emergency leave, or an extended pass.

Click here to download DA-31 in .doc format.  

Click here to download DA-31 in .fpk format. --Be advised, this form will only work if you have FormFlow installed on your computer. (Your web browser may stop to ask you if you wish to download this form.  It might state at the top of your screen: "Internet Explorer Blocked This Site from Downloading Files to your Computer.  Click Here for Options..." -- and you will need to click to continue...)