ArmyProperty.com

ArmyProperty.com Forums
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:03 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

This forum contains unclassified technical information on various items of military equipment. Feel free to add, correct, or otherwise contribute to it.

Post subject: Intake Valve Application Information - NSN 2815-00-393-5584
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:37 pm 

Hello!
My name is Robert Klatt and my parents own Pineview Surplus & Supply in Frederic, MI. We've been cleaning out our warehouse and have come across a lot of items which we would like to sell but have only NSN numbers for, not what the part will work with/on. I was very happy to find this site while doing research and hope we might be able to find some help.

We currently are trying to find the possible application for intake valves, NSN 2815-00-393-5584. We have several cases of these still sealed & preserved with a packing date of May 1955. We're sure there's folks out there doing vehicle restorations that could put these to good use. We really hate to scrap such nice NOS parts. If anyone here can assist us or perhaps provide a resource for matching NSN numbers with possible applications we would be very grateful. We have a ton of unknown items like gears, gaskets, valves, belts, brackets, o-rings, etc. that were purchased in lots from base auctions going back to the 1970's.

If any of you are near northern MI please stop in our store. Active military receive 15% discount.
pineviewsurplus.com

Thanks so much!

Robert

Report this post
 Profile Send private message