ArmyProperty.com

ArmyProperty.com Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:00 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

This message board is here so you can view the latest additions to our NSN library. In addition, you can request new NSN's that you don't currently see listed. To do this, click on the "New Topic" button and make your request. So if you're looking for the NSN for a certain model of 5-ton truck, or a certain kind of power supply, or antenna kit, etc, just put as much information as you know: LIN, Nomenclature, or anything else that would be helpful. If desired, add an email / AKO address if you want a direct reply (this is not required). Then we'll do some looking on our end and see what we can find out. But...... we can't guarantee that we'l be able to find every NSN that people request, because of the difficulty in conducting detailed research on each one. (Assistance from the community would be highly appreciated, in cases where we're stumped!)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: Printer Cartridges
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:47 am 
If anybody might know the NSN for lexmark #17 black ink, or a compatible ink cartridge with an nsn, you would be my hero, I can't seem to find this anywhere.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:02 pm 
Site Admin

To all the Soldiers who have been writing in requesting printer cartridge NSN's:

We appreciate the continued questions on this subject, and are conducting an intensive and continuous search to identify every NSN that we can; unfortunately, at the moment, there are more questions than answers. It appears that there's a shortfall / backlog in updating the supply system with NSN's for the newer and more modern printers, thanks to the proliferation in model numbers and constant introduction of new models (especially from HP). We're constantly updating our "master" database, which is located on the "Printer Cartridge NSNs" page on the main ArmyProperty.com site, and will continue to post new NSN's on this forum, as we find them, as well as providing alternative options. So, please don't be discouraged, and we'll stay on top of this issue to the best of our ability.

Thanks,
The ArmyProperty.com team

Report this post
 Profile Send private message  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:48 am 
Guest wrote:
I need an NSN for a LEXMARK E450
E450A21A

i need the nsn for the toner for the lexmark e450

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:28 pm 
Hi I am looking for the Lexmark E450 E250X22G

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:28 am 
looking for a nsn for HP 3005, anybody got it

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:01 am 
I need a NSN for the Lexmark E350d

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:08 am 
SORRY I REALLY DONT KNOW THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION BUT I WAS WONDERING IF U GUYS CAN HELP ME. IM LOOKING FOR A CARTRIDGE ALSO IS CALL THE DIGITAL SENDER 9250C PART NUMBER IS Q5997A. I TRY TO LOOK ON THAT BUT IT DIDNT WORK. PLEASE HELP ME AS SOON AS POSSIABLE. THANKS.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:48 pm 
I am looking for any NSN's for the following cartridges:

HP Officejet 7410
CN# 96/97?

Xerox Phaser 8560 MFP
CN's# 108R00723
108R00724
108R00725
108R00726
108R00727

CN#C5949A(not sure what it goes to, but a subordinate unit is needing one)

Please help. Thank you in advance.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:03 pm 
Does anyone have an NSN for a printer cartridge for the Lexmark E342n printer that was issued with the SAMS-1E and PBUSE systems? The part number is 34035HA.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:31 pm 
Lexmark E342 printer cartridge (New PBUSE printer) - 7510-01-558-8440 Lexmark E342 photoconductor kit (New PBUSE printer), what the cartridge sits in inside of the printer - 7510-01-558-8448

Lexmark E323 or E321 printers (old PBUSE printer) - 7510-01-526-7181

You need both NSN's for the E342 printer, but wouldn't need to order as many of the photoconductor kits because they don't wear out that much or that fast. Also, both NSN's work on different Lexmark printers and you can just look at FEDLOG to see which ones.

This is info I received; haven't verified, but what I really need is the NSN to the E450 dn cartridge!

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next