ArmyProperty.com

ArmyProperty.com Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Use this forum to request new features to be added to future releases, or to report problems / challenges that you're having with the existing feature package. To do this, click on the "New Topic" button and make your request.

Post subject: Supply Continuity Book
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:21 pm 
Hello, I have a Brigade Supply Room that consists of 129 personnel and only a few weapons and vehicles. I am looking for a continiuty book that I could run with. I landed in Kuwait in shortly there after I was given a supply room. I do not have continuity book and I as hoping to obtain one. thanks for your help.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Supply Continuity Book
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:33 pm 
Any success on that book? Does your unit have a Unit Supply SOP? What about your higher, have they been any help?

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:43 pm 

Sorry, forgot to leave my calling card.

Guest wrote:
Any success on that book? Does your unit have a Unit Supply SOP? What about your higher, have they been any help?

Report this post
 Profile Send private message  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:33 pm 
A continuity book really has to be built by someone who has worked in the office for a certain period of time. While a general continuity book can be used the idea of a continuity book is to have step by step instructions on how that particular supply room operates such as phone numbers and locations of facilities to conduct your buisness. Hell you could just use the different supply regulations if you just needed to know how things are supposed to operate.

doris.guliford wrote:
Hello, I have a Brigade Supply Room that consists of 129 personnel and only a few weapons and vehicles. I am looking for a continiuty book that I could run with. I landed in Kuwait in shortly there after I was given a supply room. I do not have continuity book and I as hoping to obtain one. thanks for your help.

Report this post