ArmyProperty.com

ArmyProperty.com Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:53 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Use this forum to ask questions about GP topics such as equipment you're trying to find, or other things that you'd like to see added to the site. To do this, click on the "New Topic" button and make your request. (Please make sure your question isn't covered by one of the other forums.)

Post subject: orered something from the website and have not recieved it
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:23 pm 
must have ordered an assault pack a month ago and still have not recieved it. i called multiple times and no answer. is this site a scam?

Report this post

Post subject: Re: orered something from the website and have not recieved
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:42 pm 
Site Admin

Hello, thanks for writing in. Based on the date on which you stated you placed your order, and the item you purchased, we believe we have been able to identify it as Order #9285. We have actually been trying to contact you by email and telephone for the past several weeks because of a discrepancy in the shipping address you provided, and we do not want to send this item to a bad address. (We verify shipping addresses through USPS.com or UPS.com to confirm their validity and ensure successful delivery, as well as to prevent / mitigate credit card fraud.) If you receive this reply, please contact us at our Michigan office, (734) 585-5061, and we will be happy to get your assault pack shipped right out. Although we generally cancel orders after 30 days with no contact / resolution, we will extend that period through Monday, March 8th before doing so in order to give you a few days to respond. Thanks again for writing in, and I'm sorry to learn about the trouble you had with this order. Please be assured that there is no "scam" involved here, we ship thousands of orders per year with only occasional issues such as this one.
v/r
Sherman
ArmyProperty.com

Report this post
 Profile Send private message  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:28 am 
Roger that, yeah it is order number #9286. I tried calling the phone number on your site and there was never an answer and in fact one of the extentions VM system was full. So at the time I could only assume the site was shutdown.

The UPS dispute has been fixed, I have updated the address.

And about recieving any phone calls on the issue, I never got any so there must have been a miscommunication from one of us.

Thank,

David

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:36 am 
Site Admin

David -- roger, thanks for the reply. Appreciate your looking into the issue with the shipping address. (And, I'm sorry you reached an extension with a full mailbox when you called in.) We will make another attempt to run the address through the UPS.com validation process and will get your assault pack sent out today!

v/r
Sherman
ArmyProperty.com

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:36 am.

Report this post
 Profile Send private message