ArmyProperty.com

ArmyProperty.com Forums
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:14 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

This message board is here so you can request new BII and COEI listings (or Component Hand Receipts) to be added to the ArmyProperty library. To do this, click on the "New Topic" button and make your request. So if you're looking for the BII for a certain model of 5-ton truck, or a certain kind of power supply, or antenna kit, etc, just put as much information as you know: LIN, NSN, Nomenclature, or anything else you already know. If desired, add an email / AKO address if you want a direct reply (this is not required). Then we'll do some looking on our end and see what we can find out. But...... we can't guarantee that we'l be able to find every list that people request, because of the difficulty in locating certain TM's or other publications. (Assistance from the community would be highly appreciated, in cases where we're stumped!)

Post subject: component listing for AN/ PSM95
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:01 pm 
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A LISTING OF THE ITEMS THAT COME WITHT EH AN/PSM95. I would appreciate any information you can give me. the LIN# is T92889

Report this post

Post subject: Re: component listing for AN/ PSM95
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:13 pm 
Site Admin

AMCAS22: We've got that COEI list. Easiest way to get your hands on it is to send a good email address to our team's contact link, or to become an ArmyProperty.com member.
Thnaks!

Report this post
 Profile Send private message  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:49 pm 
We are on our way out the door and have all of our test sets packed up. I am needing component listings to put on our packing list if you could send me a component listing for
6625-01-445-0085 and 6625-01-493-8968.
My email is [email protected]

Thank you SGT Leathers

Report this post

Post subject: TENT HEATER 01-468-7112
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:54 pm 
I am upset about the Tent Heater on your page. The NSN is 01-468-7112. Your site says that it will cost around $400, but in reality when you fedlog it, it costs $1,115.53. That is more than double what is advertised and not worth the research I did to find it. Thanks but no thanks.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:03 am 

Sorry to hear about the discrepancy on the tent heaters. We try to find the most up-to-date information at all times. The current WebFLIS price is $1,278, so clearly there has been inflation over the past few years.

The FLIS / FEDLOG price is determined by the government (DLA) and the prime contractor / manufacturer for the item. If it's a sole source item, and it's in heavy demand, sometimes the manufacturer will raise the price substantially.

As a former user of the "Hurricane" barracks heater, in Korea and other places, I would gladly have paid thousands of dollars for it myself, because of how good it was. In 2001 we got them through Class IX (motorpool) requisitions, and in '04 we bought them from DSC-P on the IMPAC card. We have searched for it repeatedly on the open market and can not find it, because the manufacturer only deals with the Government. Hopefully that means it's still available through the supply system in large quantities, so you never have to even think about spending out of your pocket for it.

Report this post
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:16 pm 

amccas22 wrote:
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A LISTING OF THE ITEMS THAT COME WITHT EH AN/PSM95. I would appreciate any information you can give me. the LIN# is T92889

Also the TM number if there is one

Report this post
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:28 am 
james.c.hunter wrote:
amccas22 wrote:

Also the TM number if there is one

The TM is 9-6625-2301-14&P....at least that is the only one I can find on LIW...although I believe its an interactive electronic technical manual which of course does not work in my system. If anyone out there can find a working link or download to this TM i would be eternally grateful as well.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:28 am.

Report this post