ArmyProperty.com Store (Peltor Hearing Protection)
AOSafety® PELTOR® H6 HEARING PROTECTORS ~ NRR 21 DECIBELSThere is no excuse not to have ear protection when it comes in such a convenient package. The ShotGunner muffs, originally developed for use by the Swedish Army, are the world's lightest low profile hearing protectors with liquid filled foam ear cushions. Incredibly thin and comfortable over-the-head band. Folds compactly for easy carrying. Noise Reduction Rating of 21 decibels. SPECS:
Peltor Model HY6N
World's lightest weight folding hearing protector
Tapered cup reduces gun stock interference
Liquid / foam filled ear cushions
Adjustable folding headband for a perfect fit
Made in USA
Part Number: PEM6202 97012-000000 Olive Green
PEM6203 97011-000000 Black Shipping Weight: 0.31 lb / 0.14 kgHELLOOOOOO
|Description||Manu. Part Number||NSN||MSRP||Our Price|
Problems with this page? Contact the ArmyProperty Team
Copyright © 2005-2013 ArmyProperty.com / Inventory
Management Solutions, LLC.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) Business
101 North Main Street, Suite 130; Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400; Arlington, VA 22202
DUNS Number: 829504880 / CAGE Code: 5BMR7
New in the Forums
NSN's That Work
- Word to the wise... the "correct" 200-series lock to use in your armsroom. They...
- Do your IFAK's have combat eye shields? If not, you can order them with two dif...
- Gatorade NSN's are here...
- This just in -- as of MAR 2013, the JETT harness has been assigned an NSN and sh...
- FYI: NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
- FYI on cancelled / rejected requisitions and orders.
- Yup, there's an NSN for an Apple iPod Touch.... in case you don't get one for Ch...
- The 2013 NSN's are here....
- U.S. Army Improved First Aid Kit (IFAK), NSN 6545-01-584-1582, MultiCam (OCP)
- Gerber Cable Dawg Multi-Tool - ACU Pattern Sheath, NSN 5110-01-598-2253 (30-000361)
- Magazine, Cartridge, 5.56mm, 30-round, NSN 1005-00-921-5004, for M-16 / M-4 Series Rifle
- Magazine, Cartridge, 9mm, 15-round, for Beretta M9 (92-Series), NSN 1005-01-204-4376