ECWCS GEN III Level 4 Wind Jacket, ACU pattern, Size X-Large Regular (XLR)
FSG (Federal Supply Group): 84 (Clothing, Individual Equipment, and Insignia)
FSC (Federal Supply Code): 8415 (Clothing Special Purpose)
Date NSN Established: 2006087 (March 28, 2006)
Brand: NSN Item
Category: ECWCS (Cold Weather Gear) » Generation III ECWCS
Manual / Reference: TM 10-8415-236-10
Audio PMCS Link: N/A
This is the original item that is being issued by the US military. The GEN III ECWCS Cold Weather Wind Jacket is designed to act as a low volume shell layer, optimizing the performance of moisture wicking along with insulation la... (more)
(ECWCS GEN III Level 4 Wind Jacket, ACU pattern, Size Medium Regular (MR))
(ECWCS GEN III Level 4 Wind Jacket, ACU pattern, Size X-Large Long (XLL))
(ECWCS GEN III Level 4 Wind Jacket, ACU pattern, Size Small Regular (SR))
(ECWCS GEN III L7 urban gray ECW parka - size small regular )
(ECWCS GEN III L7 urban gray ECW parka - size medium regular )
(ECWCS GEN III L7 urban gray ECW parka - size large regular )
FLIS / FedLog Information:FLIS Nomenclature: JACKET,COLD WEATHER
Login or signup to view FLIS detail for this item.
|FIIG||INC||CRIT CD||II||RPDMRC||DMIL||DMIL INT CD||NIIN ASGMT||PMIC||ADP||ESD EMI||HMIC||HCC|
Reference / Part Number
|REF PN||CAGE CD||STAT||RNCC||RNVC||DAC||RNAAC||RNFC||RNSC||RNJC||SADC||HCC||MSDS|
|EFF DT||MOE||AAC||SOS||UI||UI PRICE||QUP||CIIC||SLC||REP||USC|
Problems with this page? Contact the ArmyProperty Team
Copyright © 2005-2013 ArmyProperty.com / Inventory
Management Solutions, LLC.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) Business
101 North Main Street, Suite 130; Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400; Arlington, VA 22202
DUNS Number: 829504880 / CAGE Code: 5BMR7
New in the Forums
NSN's That Work
- Gatorade NSN's are here...
- This just in -- as of MAR 2013, the JETT harness has been assigned an NSN and sh...
- FYI: NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
- FYI on cancelled / rejected requisitions and orders.
- Yup, there's an NSN for an Apple iPod Touch.... in case you don't get one for Ch...
- The 2013 NSN's are here....
- DLA has assigned NSN 1005-01-604-0627 to the Vickers Combat Applications Sling (...
- New NSN of the week (or maybe year): The "Ironman," 8465-01-603-3266. It's a bac...
is it this?