acu trousers size large x-short
FSG (Federal Supply Group): 84 (Clothing, Individual Equipment, and Insignia)
FSC (Federal Supply Code): 8415 (Clothing Special Purpose)
Date NSN Established: 2005038 (February 07, 2005)
Brand: NSN Item
Category: Unit Supplies » Uniforms
Audio PMCS Link: N/A
Description Propper ACU uniforms are built to military specifications (MIL-44436) with vat-dyed 50% Nylon / 50% Cotton ripstop fabric. The ACU Trouser features a leg cuff with front closure tie, which allows for more comfortab... (more)
(acu trousers size small xx-long)
(acu trousers size x-large x-short)
(acu coat size xx-large xx-long)
(acu trousers size x-large x-long)
(acu coat size x-large xx-long)
(acu trousers size x-large xx-long)
(acu coat size x-large x-short)
(acu trousers size xx-large x-short)
FLIS / FedLog Information:FLIS Nomenclature: TROUSERS,COMBAT
Login or signup to view FLIS detail for this item.
|FIIG||INC||CRIT CD||II||RPDMRC||DMIL||DMIL INT CD||NIIN ASGMT||PMIC||ADP||ESD EMI||HMIC||HCC|
Reference / Part Number
|REF PN||CAGE CD||STAT||RNCC||RNVC||DAC||RNAAC||RNFC||RNSC||RNJC||SADC||HCC||MSDS|
|EFF DT||MOE||AAC||SOS||UI||UI PRICE||QUP||CIIC||SLC||REP||USC|
Problems with this page? Contact the ArmyProperty Team
Copyright © 2005-2013 ArmyProperty.com / Inventory
Management Solutions, LLC.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) Business
101 North Main Street, Suite 130; Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400; Arlington, VA 22202
DUNS Number: 829504880 / CAGE Code: 5BMR7
New in the Forums
NSN's That Work
- Word to the wise... the "correct" 200-series lock to use in your armsroom. They...
- Do your IFAK's have combat eye shields? If not, you can order them with two dif...
- Gatorade NSN's are here...
- This just in -- as of MAR 2013, the JETT harness has been assigned an NSN and sh...
- FYI: NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
- FYI on cancelled / rejected requisitions and orders.
- Yup, there's an NSN for an Apple iPod Touch.... in case you don't get one for Ch...
- The 2013 NSN's are here....
- U.S. Army Improved First Aid Kit (IFAK), NSN 6545-01-584-1582, MultiCam (OCP)
- Gerber Cable Dawg Multi-Tool - ACU Pattern Sheath, NSN 5110-01-598-2253 (30-000361)
- Magazine, Cartridge, 5.56mm, 30-round, NSN 1005-00-921-5004, for M-16 / M-4 Series Rifle
- Magazine, Cartridge, 9mm, 15-round, for Beretta M9 (92-Series), NSN 1005-01-204-4376