FSG (Federal Supply Group): 75 (Office Supplies and Devices)
FSC (Federal Supply Code): 7530 (Stationery and Record Forms)
Date NSN Established: 2004026 (January 26, 2004)
Brand: NSN Item
Category: Notebooks & Pads
Audio PMCS Link: N/A
These perforated writing pads are manufactured using a 100% chlorine free process that???‰?s certified by the Chlorine Free Association. Chlorine and its derivatives have proven harmful to the environment, especially aquatic life. These pads feature a gree... (more)
FLIS / FedLog Information:FLIS Nomenclature: PAD,WRITING PAPER
Login or signup to view FLIS detail for this item.
|FIIG||INC||CRIT CD||II||RPDMRC||DMIL||DMIL INT CD||NIIN ASGMT||PMIC||ADP||ESD EMI||HMIC||HCC|
Reference / Part Number
|REF PN||CAGE CD||STAT||RNCC||RNVC||DAC||RNAAC||RNFC||RNSC||RNJC||SADC||HCC||MSDS|
|EFF DT||MOE||AAC||SOS||UI||UI PRICE||QUP||CIIC||SLC||REP||USC|
Problems with this page? Contact the ArmyProperty Team
Copyright © 2005-2013 ArmyProperty.com / Inventory
Management Solutions, LLC.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) Business
101 North Main Street, Suite 130; Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400; Arlington, VA 22202
DUNS Number: 829504880 / CAGE Code: 5BMR7
(703) 269-0013 / (734) 585-5061
New in the Forums
NSN's That Work
- Gatorade NSN's are here...
- This just in -- as of MAR 2013, the JETT harness has been assigned an NSN and sh...
- FYI: NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
- FYI on cancelled / rejected requisitions and orders.
- Yup, there's an NSN for an Apple iPod Touch.... in case you don't get one for Ch...
- The 2013 NSN's are here....
- DLA has assigned NSN 1005-01-604-0627 to the Vickers Combat Applications Sling (...
- New NSN of the week (or maybe year): The "Ironman," 8465-01-603-3266. It's a bac...
- Magazine, Cartridge, 5.56mm, 100rd, "Soft Pack" (ACU Pattern), NSN 1005-01-334-1507
- Gerber Cable Dawg Multi-Tool - Black Sheath (30-000399)
- Gerber Cable Dawg Multi-Tool - ACU Pattern Sheath, NSN 5110-01-598-2253 (30-000361)
- Magazine, Cartridge, 5.56mm, 30-round, NSN 1005-00-921-5004, for M-16 / M-4 Series Rifle
is it this?