SOLDIER INTERCOM IND
FSG (Federal Supply Group): 58 (Communications, Detection and Coherent Radiation Equipment)
FSC (Federal Supply Code): 5820 (Radio and TV Equipment - Except Airborne)
Date NSN Established: Unknown
Audio PMCS Link: N/A
Printable DA-2062 (Component Hand Receipt)
(PORTABLE ICOM RADIO)
(UNIFIED COMMAND SUITE)
(RAD SET AN/PRC-117D)
(AN/PRC-127 EFJOHNSON UHF R1 242-512A-433JH6)
(RADIO PRC-150 (C) HF/SSB&VHF/FM: Radio PRC-150 (C) HF/SSB&VHF/FM)
(RADIO ICOM FS43GS 86)
(RADIO ST AN/VRC-104(V)3 150 WATT)
Components of End Item / Basic Issue Items
|xxxx-xx-xxx-0002||Login or signup to view full detail|
|xxxx-xx-xxx-0001||Login or signup to view full detail|
|xxxx-xx-xxx-0003||Login or signup to view full detail|
|xxxx-xx-xxx-0005||Login or signup to view full detail|
Problems with this page? Contact the ArmyProperty Team
Copyright © 2005-2013 ArmyProperty.com / Inventory
Management Solutions, LLC.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) Business
101 North Main Street, Suite 130; Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400; Arlington, VA 22202
DUNS Number: 829504880 / CAGE Code: 5BMR7
New in the Forums
NSN's That Work
- Gatorade NSN's are here...
- This just in -- as of MAR 2013, the JETT harness has been assigned an NSN and sh...
- FYI: NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
- FYI on cancelled / rejected requisitions and orders.
- Yup, there's an NSN for an Apple iPod Touch.... in case you don't get one for Ch...
- The 2013 NSN's are here....
- DLA has assigned NSN 1005-01-604-0627 to the Vickers Combat Applications Sling (...
- New NSN of the week (or maybe year): The "Ironman," 8465-01-603-3266. It's a bac...
is it this?