FSG (Federal Supply Group): 58 (Communications, Detection and Coherent Radiation Equipment)
FSC (Federal Supply Code): 5815 (Teletype and Facsimile Equipment)
Date NSN Established: Unknown
Audio PMCS Link: N/A
Printable DA-2062 (Component Hand Receipt)
Components of End Item / Basic Issue Items
|xxxx-xx-xxx-DGE-||Login or signup to view full detail|
|xxxx-xx-xxx-SK--||Login or signup to view full detail|
|xxxx-xx-xxx-EBOX||Login or signup to view full detail|
|xxxx-xx-xxx-AL--||Login or signup to view full detail|
|xxxx-xx-xxx-ASS-||Login or signup to view full detail|
|xxxx-xx-xxx-TRY-||Login or signup to view full detail|
|xxxx-xx-xxx-ORD-||Login or signup to view full detail|
|xxxx-xx-xxx-LINE||Login or signup to view full detail|
Problems with this page? Contact the ArmyProperty Team
Copyright © 2005-2013 ArmyProperty.com / Inventory
Management Solutions, LLC.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) Business
101 North Main Street, Suite 130; Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400; Arlington, VA 22202
DUNS Number: 829504880 / CAGE Code: 5BMR7
New in the Forums
NSN's That Work
- Do your IFAK's have combat eye shields? If not, you can order them with two dif...
- Gatorade NSN's are here...
- This just in -- as of MAR 2013, the JETT harness has been assigned an NSN and sh...
- FYI: NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
- FYI on cancelled / rejected requisitions and orders.
- Yup, there's an NSN for an Apple iPod Touch.... in case you don't get one for Ch...
- The 2013 NSN's are here....
- DLA has assigned NSN 1005-01-604-0627 to the Vickers Combat Applications Sling (...