RIFLE, 1903 SERIES: 30 CAL 1903 MK1
FSG (Federal Supply Group): 10 (Weapons)
FSC (Federal Supply Code): 1005 (Guns through 30 mm)
Date NSN Established: Unknown
Audio PMCS Link: N/A
(RIFLE 5.56MM CAR-15)
(RIFLE, M1 SERIES: 30 CAL M1 SPRINGFIELD)
(RIFLE BOLT ACTION: 30.6 M1922 MATCH SPRINGFIELD)
(SPECIAL TOOLS MACHINE GUN 5.56MM M249)
(M240 EGRESS / DISMOUNT KIT)
(RIFEL, 7.62MM: M14 EBR-RI TACOM-RI)
Problems with this page? Contact the ArmyProperty Team
Copyright © 2005-2013 ArmyProperty.com / Inventory
Management Solutions, LLC.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) Business
101 North Main Street, Suite 130; Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400; Arlington, VA 22202
DUNS Number: 829504880 / CAGE Code: 5BMR7
New in the Forums
NSN's That Work
- Gatorade NSN's are here...
- This just in -- as of MAR 2013, the JETT harness has been assigned an NSN and sh...
- FYI: NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
- FYI on cancelled / rejected requisitions and orders.
- Yup, there's an NSN for an Apple iPod Touch.... in case you don't get one for Ch...
- The 2013 NSN's are here....
- DLA has assigned NSN 1005-01-604-0627 to the Vickers Combat Applications Sling (...
- New NSN of the week (or maybe year): The "Ironman," 8465-01-603-3266. It's a bac...
is it this?