Water Cooler NSN's
|Igloo 2 or 3-gallon Water Cooler. Maintains contents’ original temperature for approximately four hours. Features a plastic outer shell, plastic cover/stopper, polymethane foam insulation, self-closing faucet, and leak-proof inner and outer shells. Meets FDA requirements. With bail handle.|
|NSN 7330-00-893-8549, 2-gallon. Purchase|
|NSN 7330-00-894-1269, 3-gallon. Purchase|
|Igloo 5 or 10-gallon heavy-duty water cooler. Features include heavy-duty side handles, cup dispenser bracket and drip-proof recessed spigot, wide-mouth pressure-fit lid with molded-in contour handle and keeper cord, foamed-in-place insulation. “Drinking Water” imprint (meets OSHA requirements) and fits standard cooler racks.|
|NSN 7330-01-449-2318, 5-gallon. Purchase|
|NSN Unknown, 10-gallon. Purchase|
|NSN Unknown, Vehicular Mounting Bracket for Igloo coolers: Purchase for 5 gal / 10 gal|
|Rubbermaid 5 or 10-gallon heavy-duty water cooler. Features durable, no-pinch carrying handles, cup dispenser bracket, recessed fast-flow spigot, wide-mouth screw-on lid, foamed-in-place insulation, and “Drinking Water” imprint (meets OSHA requirements). Fits standard cooler racks. Diameter: 12-1/2"; Height: 19". (NFES # 0943)|
|NSN 7330-01-449-2319, 5-gallon. Purchase|
|NSN Unknown, 7-gallon. Purchase|
|NSN Unknown, 10-gallon. Purchase|
Universal Vehicular Mounting Bracket for Rubbermaid (and other brand) water coolers; NSN unknown. Purchase
Replacement Lid for Rubbermaid 5-gallon water coolers; NSN unknown. Purchase
Fresh water at your fingertips. Bubbler-style drinking water dispenser gives a stream of water that arches from the outlet to the drain pan. Attaches to normal, pressurized water supply pipe. Produces 9-1/2 gallons per hour draw-off capacity. Electrically cooled unit has a self-closing faucet and is encased in a steel cabinet. With corrosion-resistant fittings and a three-wire cord. Operates on 110 to 120 volts AC, 60-Hz power. Meets UL and industry standards. Certified lead free by the manufacturer. Unit has an air-cooled condenser.
|Freestanding unit. 12"W x 12"D x 41-1/2"H|
|Wall attaching unit 19"W x 19"L x 33"H|
Water cooler quenches your thirst with electronically cooled water and features a self-closing faucet. A five-gallon inverted glass bottle, NSN 8125-00-132-9566 (not included), supplies water by the force of gravity. Freestanding unit has an air-cooled condenser. Freon coolant is required. Use only when pressure-type dispensers are impractical. 0.95 gallon per hour minimum of chilled 50°F drinking water at ARI rating conditions. It comes with a receptacle for wastewater so no drain line is required. Operates on 110 to 120 volts AC, 60-Hz power and has a three-wire cord. Meets UL and industry standards. Certified lead-free by the manufacturer. 25"W x 25"D x 38-1/2"H.
Mechanically cooled 50°F water fountain mounts on the wall. This barrier-free unit uses a single-valve to control the flow of water so that it may be consumed directly from the fountain without glasses or cups. Push bar front operated. Unit complies with Americans With Disabilities Act when properly installed and is lead-free. The dispenser uses bubbler-type pressure to produce six gallons per hour. Compressor runs on 115V, 60-Hz, single-phase power. A-A-2590. 19"W x 19"D x 21-1/2"H.
Fresh water at your fingertips. Bubbler-style drinking water dispenser gives a stream of water that arches from the outlet to the drain pan. Attaches to a normal, pressurized water supply pipe. Produces 9-1/2 gallons per hour draw-off capacity. Electrically cooled unit has a self-closing faucet and is encased in a steel cabinet. With corrosion-resistant fittings and a three-wire cord. Operates on 110 to 120 volts AC, 60-Hz power. Meets UL and industry standards. Certified lead-free by the manufacturer. Unit has an air-cooled condenser. 12"W x 12"D x 40"H.
|ACU Standard Uniform Coat and Trousers; Rigger's Belt, Sand Color|
|ACU Insignia (Rank, Qual Badges, Nametapes, US Flag, etc)|
|ACU Unit Patches|
|ACU Undershirt, Silk Weight Underwear, and Army Combat Shirt|
|ACU Wet / Cold Weather Gear (Poncho, Rainsuit, Gore-Tex, etc)|
|ACU Headgear (Patrol Cap, Boonie Cap, ACH Cover, Balaclava, etc)|
|ACU Gloves and Mittens|
|ACU Knee and Elbow Pads|
|ACU MOLLE Equipment Items|
|ACU Aircrew Uniforms, Mechanics' Coveralls, and CVC Coveralls|
|ACU Air Warrior System Items|
|ACU JSLIST and Chemical Protective Coveralls|
|ACU Maternity Uniforms|
Problems with this page? Contact the ArmyProperty Team
Copyright © 2005-2013 ArmyProperty.com / Inventory
Management Solutions, LLC.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) Business
101 North Main Street, Suite 130; Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400; Arlington, VA 22202
DUNS Number: 829504880 / CAGE Code: 5BMR7
New in the Forums
- General Interest / Frequently Asked Questions ? Re: Fuel Fitting Adapter NSN
- NSN Search ? Nike Air Range WP Golf Shoes - Balancing Quality With Style
- General Interest / Frequently Asked Questions ? The Beautiful Shoes Called Nike
- New NSN's ? Picking Convenient Products For Nike Air Max
- BII / COEI Listings ? Original Nike Footwear Along with Their Features
- BII / COEI Listings ? [ Online Jobs ] Job 30 minutes Salary from $ 900 .
NSN's That Work
- NSN's for OCP items (IOTV's, uniforms, MOLLE) will apparently remain as-is, whil...
- Word to the wise... the "correct" 200-series lock to use in your armsroom. They...
- Do your IFAK's have combat eye shields? If not, you can order them with two dif...
- Gatorade NSN's are here...
- This just in -- as of MAR 2013, the JETT harness has been assigned an NSN and sh...
- FYI: NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
- FYI on cancelled / rejected requisitions and orders.
- Yup, there's an NSN for an Apple iPod Touch.... in case you don't get one for Ch...
- U.S. Army Improved First Aid Kit (IFAK), NSN 6545-01-584-1582, MultiCam (OCP)
- Gerber Cable Dawg Multi-Tool - ACU Pattern Sheath, NSN 5110-01-598-2253 (30-000361)
- Magazine, Cartridge, 5.56mm, 30-round, NSN 1005-00-921-5004, for M-16 / M-4 Series Rifle
- Magazine, Cartridge, 9mm, 15-round, for Beretta M9 (92-Series), NSN 1005-01-204-4376