The SI Line (Standard Issue) is designed exclusively for military and government users. Military and government protective eyewear has special requirements. Oakley addresses these unique requirements with all of the products below. Oakley lenses exceed US Government ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact resistance, optical clarity and UV protection. The M Frame 2.0 also meets Mil Spec Standard, MIL-PRF-31013.
How Strong Are Oakley Lenses?
Oakley vs. Revision Eyewear
Compare Oakley Tactical Glasses to ...
WILEY X® NERVE GOGGLES
WILEY X® CLIMATE CONTROL™ BLINK GLASSES WITH LIGHT-ADJUSTING LENSES
|Compact low profile ballistic goggle provides superior eye protection for the critical situations that face Military and Law Enforcement. Frame has 90º wrap-back, eliminating tunnel vision. Fits a wide range of sizes and is the first goggle specifically developed to fit narrow faces for men and women.||Shatterproof Selenite™ lenses change from clear to dark grey in seconds, depending on surrounding light. Wiley X® built these Climate Control™ glasses to protect eyes from irritating elements like smoke, sand andwind. Removable Facial Cavity™ foam seal prevents precipitation and debris from reaching the eyes, while ventilation holes in the frame allow continuous fresh air flow. Metallic black frame.|
• Ultra low profile
• Made to fit a wide range of sizes, including narrow faces
• Frame has 90º wrap-back, eliminating tunnel vision
• Tactical strap with Tri-Glide™ System for adjusting length
• Quick-release key connections
• Frame made of heat-resistant material
• Wiley X Spheric™ Lens Technology for unmatched field of vision
• 8 Base 2.5mm Selenite™ polycarbonate lens
• T-Shell™ and Foil™ lens coatings for anti-scratch and anti-fog protection
• Two interchangeable lenses: Clear and Smoke
• Lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection
• Meets ANSI High Velocity Impact Standard Z87.1-2003
• Meets Military VO Ballistic Impact Standard MIL-PRF-31013
• Meets CE EN 166(F)
• Includes soft storage case
• Compatible with Rx insert frame (Item # PO8052-not included) Can be filled by any optometrist.
• Aerodynamic frame
• Extended Orbital Design for excellent peripheral vision
• Metallic Black Frame
• Neoprene ear socks
• Shatterproof Selenite™ polycarbonate lenses
• Lenses adjust from clear to dark, depending on light conditions
• Exceed ANSI Z87.1-2003 Eye and Face Protection Device Standard
• 100% UVA, B, C protection
• Removable Facial CavityTM Seal
• Soft Case
• Cleaning Cloth
• Temple Strap
• Leash Cord
• Wt: 4 oz.
|ACU Standard Uniform Coat and Trousers; Rigger's Belt, Sand Color|
|ACU Insignia (Rank, Qual Badges, Nametapes, US Flag, etc)|
|ACU Unit Patches|
|ACU Undershirt, Silk Weight Underwear, and Army Combat Shirt|
|ACU Wet / Cold Weather Gear (Poncho, Rainsuit, Gore-Tex, etc)|
|ACU Headgear (Patrol Cap, Boonie Cap, ACH Cover, Balaclava, etc)|
|ACU Gloves and Mittens|
|ACU Knee and Elbow Pads|
|ACU MOLLE Equipment Items|
|ACU Aircrew Uniforms, Mechanics' Coveralls, and CVC Coveralls|
|ACU Air Warrior System Items|
|ACU JSLIST and Chemical Protective Coveralls|
|ACU Maternity Uniforms|
Problems with this page? Contact the ArmyProperty Team
Copyright © 2005-2013 ArmyProperty.com / Inventory
Management Solutions, LLC.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) Business
101 North Main Street, Suite 130; Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400; Arlington, VA 22202
DUNS Number: 829504880 / CAGE Code: 5BMR7
New in the Forums
NSN's That Work
- Do your IFAK's have combat eye shields? If not, you can order them with two dif...
- Gatorade NSN's are here...
- This just in -- as of MAR 2013, the JETT harness has been assigned an NSN and sh...
- FYI: NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
- FYI on cancelled / rejected requisitions and orders.
- Yup, there's an NSN for an Apple iPod Touch.... in case you don't get one for Ch...
- The 2013 NSN's are here....
- DLA has assigned NSN 1005-01-604-0627 to the Vickers Combat Applications Sling (...
is it this?