MOLLE Hydration System, 100oz
NSN 8465-01-524-8396 OR 8465-01-525-5531 (ACU Pattern)
MOLLE Hydration System
Available Now -- $56.20
This is the official "issue" hydration system which the Army distributes to deploying units, in addition to the MOLLE Rifleman Set and other items in the RFI ensemble. There are two versions, an older "Storm" system and a newer one made by SDS. (ArmyProperty.com sells the newer SDS model, which is pictured above.)
Some units require their Soldiers to use this system, although many more are allowing the purchase of aftermarket hydration systems from Camelbak, Blackhawk, and other companies.
The MOLLE hydration system consists of three basic parts: A bladder, a bite valve, and a carrier, along with one extra part depending on the version. Here are the appropriate NSN's.
|"Storm" (Old)||SDS (New)|
|"Overall" System / Assembly NSN||8465-01-524-8396||8465-01-525-5531|
|1. Removable 100oz bladder||8465-01-465-2096||8465-01-519-2304|
|2. Carrier, foam-lined for insulation, with cordura outer shell and shoulder straps||8465-01-524-5232||8465-01-524-8362|
|3. Bite Valve||8465-01-472-5106||8465-01-519-2383|
|Extra parts (version specific)||8465-01-4499-9948 (Hydro-Link Conversion Kit)||8465-01-519-2385 (Drink Tube, Hydration System)|
Related Items ("Also See:")
Other Useful NSN's
Problems with this page? Contact the ArmyProperty Team
Copyright © 2005-2013 ArmyProperty.com / Inventory
Management Solutions, LLC.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) Business
101 North Main Street, Suite 130; Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400; Arlington, VA 22202
DUNS Number: 829504880 / CAGE Code: 5BMR7
New in the Forums
NSN's That Work
- Do your IFAK's have combat eye shields? If not, you can order them with two dif...
- Gatorade NSN's are here...
- This just in -- as of MAR 2013, the JETT harness has been assigned an NSN and sh...
- FYI: NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
- FYI on cancelled / rejected requisitions and orders.
- Yup, there's an NSN for an Apple iPod Touch.... in case you don't get one for Ch...
- The 2013 NSN's are here....
- DLA has assigned NSN 1005-01-604-0627 to the Vickers Combat Applications Sling (...