MOLLE Assault Pack, NSN 8465-01-524-5250 (ACU Pattern)
MOLLE Assault Pack
Available Now -- $148.57
This is the official "issue" assault pack that the Army distributes to deploying units, in addition to the MOLLE Rifleman Set and other items in the RFI ensemble. Can be worn alone or attached to the MOLLE Rucksack. Consists of a large main pocket, zippered front cargo pocket, and a small utility pocket with velcro closure for smaller items. Also has a slot for a radio antenna or hydration drink tube. This assault pack is approved for airborne operations.
Many units require their Soldiers to use this item, although others allow the use of aftermarket assault packs made by Blackhawk, Tactical Tailor, Camelbak, and other companies.
Alternatives to the MOLLE Assault Pack
|BLACKHAWK® HYDRASTORM™ S.T.R.I.K.E. CYCLONE 100 OZ. HYDRATION SYSTEM|
||The Cyclone™ is an upgraded modular design that allows external storage from the entire BlackHawk Pouch arsenal. It has one large main compartment and 2 smaller outer compartments. Both have BTS webbing and the lower/larger compartment also has Daisy chains (utility loops) for rope, carabiners, 550 cord, etc.|
Related Items ("Also See:")
Other Useful NSN's
Problems with this page? Contact the ArmyProperty Team
Copyright © 2005-2013 ArmyProperty.com / Inventory
Management Solutions, LLC.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) Business
101 North Main Street, Suite 130; Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400; Arlington, VA 22202
DUNS Number: 829504880 / CAGE Code: 5BMR7
New in the Forums
NSN's That Work
- Gatorade NSN's are here...
- This just in -- as of MAR 2013, the JETT harness has been assigned an NSN and sh...
- FYI: NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
- FYI on cancelled / rejected requisitions and orders.
- Yup, there's an NSN for an Apple iPod Touch.... in case you don't get one for Ch...
- The 2013 NSN's are here....
- DLA has assigned NSN 1005-01-604-0627 to the Vickers Combat Applications Sling (...
- New NSN of the week (or maybe year): The "Ironman," 8465-01-603-3266. It's a bac...
is it this?