ArmyProperty.com has located several versions of POV inspection checklists, but the ones we are providing here are the most-commonly-used, and are found on the CRC ("Combat Readiness Center" -- formerly the US Army Safety Center) website.
Here is the MS Word version.
Here is the PDF version.
We've also found an MS Excel version of a less-commonly-used POV inspection checklist.
Here is a complete Travel Assessment Worksheet (MS Word format), found on the CRC website, which contains a risk assessment as well as an inspection checklist.
|ACU Standard Uniform Coat and Trousers; Rigger's Belt, Sand Color|
|ACU Insignia (Rank, Qual Badges, Nametapes, US Flag, etc)|
|ACU Unit Patches|
|ACU Undershirt, Silk Weight Underwear, and Army Combat Shirt|
|ACU Wet / Cold Weather Gear (Poncho, Rainsuit, Gore-Tex, etc)|
|ACU Headgear (Patrol Cap, Boonie Cap, ACH Cover, Balaclava, etc)|
|ACU Gloves and Mittens|
|ACU Knee and Elbow Pads|
|ACU MOLLE Equipment Items|
|ACU Aircrew Uniforms, Mechanics' Coveralls, and CVC Coveralls|
|ACU Air Warrior System Items|
|ACU JSLIST and Chemical Protective Coveralls|
|ACU Maternity Uniforms|
Problems with this page? Contact the ArmyProperty Team
Copyright © 2005-2013 ArmyProperty.com / Inventory
Management Solutions, LLC.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) Business
101 North Main Street, Suite 130; Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400; Arlington, VA 22202
DUNS Number: 829504880 / CAGE Code: 5BMR7
New in the Forums
- General Interest / Frequently Asked Questions ? 13229E0886-1
- New NSN's ? NSN's for military cots / tent cots (and repair parts)
- General Interest / Frequently Asked Questions ? Flashlight info P/N 68300 Cage code 56654
- General Interest / Frequently Asked Questions ? Re: mailing
- New NSN's ? Re: DD FORM 1574
- New NSN's ? Re: OCP Patches
NSN's That Work
- Joint First-Aid Kit (JFAK), NSN 6545-01-643-8543, Without Tourniquets
- Joint First-Aid Kit (JFAK), NSN 6545-01-632-0167, Complete (With Tourniquets)
- U.S. Army Improved First Aid Kit (IFAK), NSN 6545-01-584-1582, MultiCam (OCP)
- MOLLE Rifleman Set, RFI Issue, MultiCam (OCP), NSN 8465-01-580-0481, with Tactical Assault Panel (TAP)