XM110 (redesignated M110) Semi-Automatic Sniper System (SASS)
The following information was collected from from the PM Crew Served Weapons / PEO Soldier website, and other open-source information sources.
The XM110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System (SASS) is an anti-personnel and light materiel weapon that fires 7.62mm ammunition out to a maximum effective range of [max range removed by Armyproperty.com]. It leverages a rapid fire/rapid reload design, variable day optic sight, and 10- or 20-round magazine. The weapon system exceeds the rate-of-fire and lethality of M24 SWS. The XM110 (combat ready with suppressor) weighs 17.3 pounds and includes: detachable folding bipod, enhanced spotting scope (XM151), and a MIL-STD-1913 rail. Accessories include: hard and soft cases, 10- and 20-round magazines, cleaning/maintenance equipment, and manuals.
• 7.62mm ammunition
• Rapid fire/rapid reload design
• Exceeds M24 SWS rate-of-fire and lethality
• 10- or 20-round magazines
• Variable day optic sight
• 17.3 lbs (combat ready)
• 15.3 lbs (weapon weight with scope, bipod, and a loaded
• 70 lbs (complete system within the carrying case)
• Overall length: 40.5 inches (buttstock fully compressed)
• Overall length, with suppressor attached: 46.5 inches
(buttstock fully compressed)
Related End Items ("... Also See...")
|1005-00-589-1271||M14-Series, Rifle, 7.62mm|
|1005-00-903-0751||M134 Minigun ("Gatling Gun"), 7.62mm|
|TBP||Rifle, 5.56mm, HK416|
|1005-01-469-2133||Rifle, .50 Caliber, Sniper: XM107 (Barrett Family)|
Problems with this page? Contact the ArmyProperty Team
Copyright © 2005-2013 ArmyProperty.com / Inventory
Management Solutions, LLC.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) Business
101 North Main Street, Suite 130; Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400; Arlington, VA 22202
DUNS Number: 829504880 / CAGE Code: 5BMR7
New in the Forums
NSN's That Work
- NSN's for OCP items (IOTV's, uniforms, MOLLE) will apparently remain as-is, whil...
- Word to the wise... the "correct" 200-series lock to use in your armsroom. They...
- Do your IFAK's have combat eye shields? If not, you can order them with two dif...
- Gatorade NSN's are here...
- This just in -- as of MAR 2013, the JETT harness has been assigned an NSN and sh...
- FYI: NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
- FYI on cancelled / rejected requisitions and orders.
- Yup, there's an NSN for an Apple iPod Touch.... in case you don't get one for Ch...