Water Trailers ("Water Buffalo"), Various NSN's.
|The COEI / BII Listings and Component Hand Receipts on ArmyProperty.com are valid for the following water trailers. Be advised, however, that the Technical Manual lists NO components or BII for these trailers. A water buffalo is considered "complete" if it is serviceable, i.e. in good working order.|
Related End Items ("Also See...")
|(Various)||HMMWV (most models); or, M1114 series|
|(Various)||LMTV Series Cargo Truck (4 x 4, 2.5-Ton)|
|(Various)||FMTV Series Cargo Truck (6 x 6, 5-Ton)|
|(Various)||2.5-Ton Truck. Old / obsolete, "Deuce and a Half" M35-series cargo truck, which has been replaced, in many units, by the LMTV Series.|
|(Various)||HEMTT Cargo Truck (8 x 8, 10-Ton)|
|(Various)||M101-Series Cargo Trailer|
|(Various)||M105-Series Cargo Trailer|
Picture: M149A2 Water Buffalo with "wash station"
Problems with this page? Contact the ArmyProperty Team
Copyright © 2005-2013 ArmyProperty.com / Inventory
Management Solutions, LLC.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) Business
101 North Main Street, Suite 130; Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400; Arlington, VA 22202
DUNS Number: 829504880 / CAGE Code: 5BMR7
New in the Forums
NSN's That Work
- NSN's for OCP items (IOTV's, uniforms, MOLLE) will apparently remain as-is, whil...
- Word to the wise... the "correct" 200-series lock to use in your armsroom. They...
- Do your IFAK's have combat eye shields? If not, you can order them with two dif...
- Gatorade NSN's are here...
- This just in -- as of MAR 2013, the JETT harness has been assigned an NSN and sh...
- FYI: NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
- FYI on cancelled / rejected requisitions and orders.
- Yup, there's an NSN for an Apple iPod Touch.... in case you don't get one for Ch...
- U.S. Army Improved First Aid Kit (IFAK), NSN 6545-01-584-1582, MultiCam (OCP)
- Gerber Cable Dawg Multi-Tool - ACU Pattern Sheath, NSN 5110-01-598-2253 (30-000361)
- Magazine, Cartridge, 5.56mm, 30-round, NSN 1005-00-921-5004, for M-16 / M-4 Series Rifle
- Magazine, Cartridge, 9mm, 15-round, for Beretta M9 (92-Series), NSN 1005-01-204-4376