M88A1 Recovery Vehicle, NSN 2350-00-122-6826
|The COEI / BII Listings and Component Hand Receipts on ArmyProperty.com, extracted from TM 9-2350-256-10, are valid for the M88A1 armored recovery vehicle. The M88 and M88A2 Hercules are very different vehicles, with completely different COEI / BII listings.|
|1961||FSN 2320-678-5772||Recovery Vehicle, Full-Tracked, Medium, M88|
|2350-00-122-6826||Recovery Vehicle, Full-Tracked, Medium, M88A1|
|1997||2350-01-390-4683||Recovery Vehicle, Full-Tracked, Heavy, M88A2 "Hercules" (M88A1E1)|
|Major End Items|
|(Various)||ASIP / SINCGARS FM Commo System|
|(Various)||CIP Kit; (and TIP Panel, a Class IX item)|
|1055-01-015-0874||M239 Smoke Grenade Launcher system|
|(Various)||Crew Served Weapon|
|Other Accessories, Non Major End Items|
|5130-01-536-6492||Portable, self (battery) powered electric impact wrench|
|6130-01-527-2726||Vehicle-mounted charger for radio batteries|
|3rd Party Accessories -- COTS (Commercial, Off-the-Shelf)|
|Various||Power inverters: Electronic devices which convert military vehicles' 24-volt DC power into 120-volt household AC power, in order to run computers, tools, and other equipment.|
Related End Items ("Also See...")
|2350-01-087-1095||M1A1 Abrams Main Battle Tank|
|2350-01-248-7619 / 2350-01-248-7620||M2A2 / M3A2 Bradley Fighting Vehicle|
|(Various)||M113A2 family and M113A3 family of Armored Personnel Carriers|
|2320-01-195-7641||Truck, Wrecker-Recovery M984A1 (HEMTT Wrecker)|
|2320-01-354-4528||Truck, Wrecker: MTV, M1089 (FMTV Wrecker)|
|(Various)||5-Ton Wrecker (Tow / Recovery Vehicle), with winch|
Problems with this page? Contact the ArmyProperty Team
Copyright © 2005-2013 ArmyProperty.com / Inventory
Management Solutions, LLC.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) Business
101 North Main Street, Suite 130; Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400; Arlington, VA 22202
DUNS Number: 829504880 / CAGE Code: 5BMR7
New in the Forums
NSN's That Work
- Do your IFAK's have combat eye shields? If not, you can order them with two dif...
- Gatorade NSN's are here...
- This just in -- as of MAR 2013, the JETT harness has been assigned an NSN and sh...
- FYI: NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
- FYI on cancelled / rejected requisitions and orders.
- Yup, there's an NSN for an Apple iPod Touch.... in case you don't get one for Ch...
- The 2013 NSN's are here....
- DLA has assigned NSN 1005-01-604-0627 to the Vickers Combat Applications Sling (...