M1A1 Abrams Main Battle Tank
LIN T13168, NSN 2350-01-087-1095
The COEI / BII Listings and Component Hand Receipts on ArmyProperty.com are valid for the M1A1 Main Battle Tank. The M1A2 and SEP ("System Enhancement Package") models have a completely different set of accountability documents. See below for accessories and related end items.
Video #1 of 3: M1A1 from Alpha Company, Task Force 1-64 Armor, 3ID during "Thunder Run" Attack into Baghdad, 5 April 2003
Video #2 of 3: M1 Abrams providing direct fire support for dismounted infantry during close-quarters urban combat (unknown location and date)
|Major End Items|
|(Various)||ASIP / SINCGARS FM Commo System|
|(Various)||CIP Kit; (and TIP Panel, a Class IX item)|
|1040-01-107-7501||M250 Smoke Grenade Launcher system|
|1005-00-957-3893 / 1005-01-025-8095||Crew Served Weapons (M2 .50 cal / M240, 7.62mm)|
|4933-01-236-2884||Boresighting Equipment (MBD), M27A1 (LIN B90494)|
|6115-01-459-4514 / 6115-01-369-7465||Generator Set, Diesel (EAPU for M1 Series Tank)|
|1290-00-891-9999||Quadrant, Fire Control, Gunner's, M1A1|
|Other Accessories, Non Major End Items|
|5130-01-536-6492||Portable, self (battery) powered electric impact wrench|
|6130-01-527-2726||Vehicle-mounted charger for radio batteries|
|3rd Party Accessories -- COTS (Commercial, Off-the-Shelf)|
|Various||Power inverters: Electronic devices which convert military vehicles' 24-volt DC power into 120-volt household AC power, in order to run computers, tools, and other equipment.|
Video #3 of 3: M1 Abrams attacking enemy forces in Samarra (unknown date)
Related End Items ("Also See...")
|2350-01-248-7619 / 2350-01-248-7620||M2A2 / M3A2 Bradley Fighting Vehicle|
|(Various)||M113A2 and M113A3 family of Armored Personnel Carriers|
|(Various)||M88A1 Recovery Vehicle|
|(Various)||HMMWV (most models); or, M1114 series|
|(Various)||LMTV Series Cargo Truck (4 x 4, 2.5-Ton)|
Problems with this page? Contact the ArmyProperty Team
Copyright © 2005-2013 ArmyProperty.com / Inventory
Management Solutions, LLC.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) Business
101 North Main Street, Suite 130; Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400; Arlington, VA 22202
DUNS Number: 829504880 / CAGE Code: 5BMR7
New in the Forums
NSN's That Work
- NSN's for OCP items (IOTV's, uniforms, MOLLE) will apparently remain as-is, whil...
- Word to the wise... the "correct" 200-series lock to use in your armsroom. They...
- Do your IFAK's have combat eye shields? If not, you can order them with two dif...
- Gatorade NSN's are here...
- This just in -- as of MAR 2013, the JETT harness has been assigned an NSN and sh...
- FYI: NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
- FYI on cancelled / rejected requisitions and orders.
- Yup, there's an NSN for an Apple iPod Touch.... in case you don't get one for Ch...
- U.S. Army Improved First Aid Kit (IFAK), NSN 6545-01-584-1582, MultiCam (OCP)
- Gerber Cable Dawg Multi-Tool - ACU Pattern Sheath, NSN 5110-01-598-2253 (30-000361)
- Magazine, Cartridge, 5.56mm, 30-round, NSN 1005-00-921-5004, for M-16 / M-4 Series Rifle
- Magazine, Cartridge, 9mm, 15-round, for Beretta M9 (92-Series), NSN 1005-01-204-4376