M113A3 / M577A3 Family; Various LINs and NSNs.
|The COEI / BII Listings and Component Hand Receipts on ArmyProperty.com, extracted from TM 9-2350-277-10, are valid for the following M113A3-series models. Note: There is a completely different BII/COEI listing for the M113A2 series, which is very similar in outward appearance to A3's.|
|C18234||2350012197577||Carrier, Personnel, Full Tracked Armored||M113A3||Basic APC variant. Most commonly-fielded. Replaces the M113A2.|
|D11538||2350013696085||Carrier, Command Post, Light Tracked||M577A3||Basic armored command post (built-up version of M113). Replaces the M577A2.|
|C10990||2350013696082||Carrier,Mortar, 120MM M121, Self-Propelled||M1064A3||Mortar carrier. Replaces the M106A2 and M105A2.|
|TBP||2350013696083||Carrier, Smoke Generator, Full Tracked||M1059A3||"Smoke Track." Replaces the M1059.|
|TBP||2350013696086||CARRIER, STANDARDIZED INTEGRATED COMMAND POST SYSTEM (SICPS)||M1068A3||Modernized armored command post with QEAMS antenna system built onto it, permanently in a vertical configuration, on the side of the ramp.|
|TBP||2350014186654||CARRIER, MECHANIZED SMOKE OBSCURANT||M58||"Smoke Track." Replaces the M1059.|
|Major End Items|
|(Various)||ASIP / SINCGARS FM Commo System|
|5985-01-381-6341||QEAM (Quick Erect Antenna Mount) System. Vehicle-mounted, 10-meter, telescopic long-range antenna. Replaces OE-254. Frequently used on M113 / M577 series.|
|(Various)||CIP Kit; (and TIP Panel, a Class IX item)|
|1040-01-107-7501||M259 Smoke Grenade Launcher system|
|(Various)||Crew Served Weapon|
|(Various)||SICPS Tent Family (Used with M577)|
|Other Accessories, Non Major End Items|
|5340-01-393-2840||Cover, Access (Boot that goes between M577 and "SICPS" (Modular Command Post System). M1068 can probably use the same boot, but it may have clearance issues with its rear-mount mast antenna.|
|5130-01-536-6492||Portable, self (battery) powered electric impact wrench|
|6130-01-527-2726||Vehicle-mounted charger for radio batteries|
|3rd Party Accessories -- COTS (Commercial, Off-the-Shelf)|
|Various||Power inverters: Electronic devices which convert military vehicles' 24-volt DC power into 120-volt household AC power, in order to run computers, tools, and other equipment.|
Related End Items ("Also See...")
|(Various)||M113A2 family of Armored Personnel Carriers|
|2350-01-087-1095||M1A1 Abrams Main Battle Tank|
|2350-01-248-7619 / 2350-01-248-7620||M2A2 / M3A2 Bradley Fighting Vehicle|
|(Various)||M88A1 Recovery Vehicle|
|(Various)||HMMWV (most models); or, M1114 series|
|(Various)||2.5-Ton Truck. Old / obsolete, "Deuce and a Half" M35-series cargo truck, which has been replaced, in many units, by the LMTV Series.|
|(Various)||LMTV Series Cargo Truck (4 x 4, 2.5-Ton)|
Problems with this page? Contact the ArmyProperty Team
Copyright © 2005-2013 ArmyProperty.com / Inventory
Management Solutions, LLC.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) Business
101 North Main Street, Suite 130; Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400; Arlington, VA 22202
DUNS Number: 829504880 / CAGE Code: 5BMR7
New in the Forums
NSN's That Work
- NSN's for OCP items (IOTV's, uniforms, MOLLE) will apparently remain as-is, whil...
- Word to the wise... the "correct" 200-series lock to use in your armsroom. They...
- Do your IFAK's have combat eye shields? If not, you can order them with two dif...
- Gatorade NSN's are here...
- This just in -- as of MAR 2013, the JETT harness has been assigned an NSN and sh...
- FYI: NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
- FYI on cancelled / rejected requisitions and orders.
- Yup, there's an NSN for an Apple iPod Touch.... in case you don't get one for Ch...
- U.S. Army Improved First Aid Kit (IFAK), NSN 6545-01-584-1582, MultiCam (OCP)
- Gerber Cable Dawg Multi-Tool - ACU Pattern Sheath, NSN 5110-01-598-2253 (30-000361)
- Magazine, Cartridge, 5.56mm, 30-round, NSN 1005-00-921-5004, for M-16 / M-4 Series Rifle
- Magazine, Cartridge, 9mm, 15-round, for Beretta M9 (92-Series), NSN 1005-01-204-4376