M101 / M116-Series, 3/4-Ton Cargo Trailer; LIN W95537, Various NSNs.
|The COEI / BII Listings and Component Hand Receipts on ArmyProperty.com, extracted from TM 9-2330-202-14&P, are valid for the following M101 / M116 - series trailer models. Be advised that the TM shows no COEI or BII, but a few items of AAL (bow and tarp kit, lug wrench, etc).|
|2330-00-738-9509||TRAILER, CARGO, 3/4-TON, 2-WHEEL||M101||This trailer is not specifically covered by the TM, but it is not believed to differ from the M101A2, which is covered by the TM, and has no COEI or BII.|
|2330-01-102-4697||M101 A2||3/4-Ton cargo trailer|
|2330-01-101-8434||TRAILER, CHASSIS, 3/4-TON, 2-WHEEL||M116A2||3/4-Ton trailer, frame and wheels only|
|2330-01-359-0080||TRAILER, CHASSIS, 1-TON, 2-WHEEL||M116A3||1-Ton trailer, frame and wheels only|
Related End Items ("Also See...")
|(Various)||HMMWV (most models); or, M1114 series|
|(Various)||LMTV Series Cargo Truck (4 x 4, 2.5-Ton)|
|(Various)||FMTV Series Cargo Truck (6 x 6, 5-Ton)|
|(Various)||2.5-Ton Truck. Old / obsolete, "Deuce and a Half" M35-series cargo truck, which has been replaced, in many units, by the LMTV Series.|
|(Various)||5-Ton Truck. Old / obsolete, M923-series cargo truck, which has been replaced, in many units, by the FMTV Series.|
|(Various)||HEMTT Series Cargo Truck (8 x 8, 10-Ton)|
|(Various)||M105-Series Cargo Trailer|
|(Various)||"Water Buffalo" Water Trailer|
Problems with this page? Contact the ArmyProperty Team
Copyright © 2005-2013 ArmyProperty.com / Inventory
Management Solutions, LLC.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) Business
101 North Main Street, Suite 130; Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400; Arlington, VA 22202
DUNS Number: 829504880 / CAGE Code: 5BMR7
New in the Forums
NSN's That Work
- NSN's for OCP items (IOTV's, uniforms, MOLLE) will apparently remain as-is, whil...
- Word to the wise... the "correct" 200-series lock to use in your armsroom. They...
- Do your IFAK's have combat eye shields? If not, you can order them with two dif...
- Gatorade NSN's are here...
- This just in -- as of MAR 2013, the JETT harness has been assigned an NSN and sh...
- FYI: NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
- FYI on cancelled / rejected requisitions and orders.
- Yup, there's an NSN for an Apple iPod Touch.... in case you don't get one for Ch...