LMTV (2.5 Ton, 4x4 Cargo Truck)
|The COEI / BII Listings and Component Hand Receipts on ArmyProperty.com, extracted from TM 9-2320-365-10, are valid for the LMTV models listed below. (The term "LMTV," used in this context, refers to the 2.5-ton variant only. The term "FMTV" is generally used in reference to 5-ton versions of this truck.) The LMTV is the replacement for the old "Deuce and a Half" M35 truck series.|
|2320-01-354-3385||Truck, Cargo: LMTV M1078 W/O WN||M1078||Basic LMTV cargo truck, most widely fielded model, usually comes equipped with troop seats, bows and tarp|
|2320-01-360-1898||Truck, Cargo: LMTV M1078 W/WN||M1078||LMTV with winch. Typically used by maintenance personnel in maneuver battalions.|
|2320-01-354-3384||Truck, Van: LMTV M1079 W/O WN||M1079||Built-up LMTV. Used by Forward Support Battalions' (FSB's / BSB's) maintenance companies.|
|2320-01-360-1891||Truck, Van: LMTV M1079 W/WN||M1079||Built-up LMTV with winch.|
|2320-01-353-9098||Truck, Chassis: LMTV M1080||M1080||LMTV without a bed. Cab and frame only.|
|2320-01-355-3064||Truck, Cargo: LMTV M1081 AIR DROP W/O WN||M1081||Possible airborne variant of the LMTV.|
|2320-01-360-1899||Truck, Cargo: LMTV M1081 AIR DROP W/WN||M1081||Possible airborne variant of the LMTV, with winch.|
|Major End Items|
|(Various)||ASIP / SINCGARS FM Commo System (not traditionally installed on LMTV, but it can be done.)|
|5985-01-381-6341||QEAM (Quick Erect Antenna Mount) System. Vehicle-mounted, 10-meter, telescopic long-range antenna. Replaces OE-254. Also not traditionally installed on the LMTV, but would make sense in a mobile-CP role.|
|(Various)||CIP Kit; (and TIP Panel, a Class IX item)|
|(Various)||Crew Served Weapon|
|(Various)||Crew Served Weapon Mounting System (M66 ring mount)|
|Other Accessories, Non Major End Items|
|5130-01-536-6492||Portable, self (battery) powered electric impact wrench|
|6130-01-527-2726||Vehicle-mounted charger for radio batteries|
|3rd Party Accessories -- COTS (Commercial, Off-the-Shelf)|
|Various||Power inverters: Electronic devices which convert military vehicles' 24-volt DC power into 120-volt household AC power, in order to run computers, tools, and other equipment.|
Related End Items ("Also See...")
|2350-01-087-1095||M1A1 Abrams Main Battle Tank|
|2350-01-248-7619 / 2350-01-248-7620||M2A2 / M3A2 Bradley Fighting Vehicle|
|(Various)||HMMWV (most models); or, M1114 series|
|(Various)||FMTV Series Cargo Truck (6 x 6, 5-Ton)|
|(Various)||2.5-Ton Truck. Old / obsolete, "Deuce and a Half" M35-series cargo truck, which has been replaced, in many units, by the LMTV Series.|
|(Various)||5-Ton Truck. Old / obsolete, M923-series cargo truck, which has been replaced, in many units, by the FMTV Series.|
|(Various)||HEMTT Series Cargo Truck (8 x 8, 10-Ton)|
|(Various)||M101-Series Cargo Trailer|
|(Various)||M105-Series Cargo Trailer|
|(Various)||"Water Buffalo" Water Trailer|
The Complete MTV ("Medium Tactical Vehicle") Family
Problems with this page? Contact the ArmyProperty Team
Copyright © 2005-2013 ArmyProperty.com / Inventory
Management Solutions, LLC.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) Business
101 North Main Street, Suite 130; Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400; Arlington, VA 22202
DUNS Number: 829504880 / CAGE Code: 5BMR7
New in the Forums
NSN's That Work
- Word to the wise... the "correct" 200-series lock to use in your armsroom. They...
- Do your IFAK's have combat eye shields? If not, you can order them with two dif...
- Gatorade NSN's are here...
- This just in -- as of MAR 2013, the JETT harness has been assigned an NSN and sh...
- FYI: NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
- FYI on cancelled / rejected requisitions and orders.
- Yup, there's an NSN for an Apple iPod Touch.... in case you don't get one for Ch...
- The 2013 NSN's are here....
- U.S. Army Improved First Aid Kit (IFAK), NSN 6545-01-584-1582, MultiCam (OCP)
- Gerber Cable Dawg Multi-Tool - ACU Pattern Sheath, NSN 5110-01-598-2253 (30-000361)
- Magazine, Cartridge, 5.56mm, 30-round, NSN 1005-00-921-5004, for M-16 / M-4 Series Rifle
- Magazine, Cartridge, 9mm, 15-round, for Beretta M9 (92-Series), NSN 1005-01-204-4376