HMMWV (Most Models); Various LINs and NSNs
| The COEI
/ BII Listings and Component Hand Receipts on ArmyProperty.com, extracted
from TM 9-2320-280-10,
are valid for the following HMMWV models. However, the M1114
family uses a completely different COEI / BII listing and component
You may also find our inventory tips helpful.
|NSN||Nomenclature (all models are 4x4, most are 1-1/4 Ton)||Model||Supplemental Notes|
|2320-01-107-7155||TRUCK, UTILITY: CARGO/TROOP CARRIER, 1-1/4 TON||M998||Standard Canvas-Top HMMWV (2-door "1SG" and 4-door "Commander" versions)|
|2320-01-107-7156||TRUCK, UTILITY: CARGO/TROOP CARRIER, 1-1/4 TON, W/WINCH||M1038|
|2320-01-346-9317||TRUCK, UTILITY: HEAVY VARIANT||M1097||Modernized, "Heavy Variant" Canvas-Top HMMWV (2 and 4-door versions)|
|2320-01-107-7153||TRUCK, UTILITY: TOW CARRIER, ARMORED, 1-1/4 TON||M966||"Turtle Shell" Aluminum-Bodied TOW HMMWV|
|2320-01-107-7154||TRUCK, UTILITY: TOW CARRIER, ARMORED, 1-1/4 TON, W/WINCH||M1036||TOW HMMWV, Armored, with winch|
|2320-01-146-7191||TRUCK, UTILITY: TOW CARRIER, W/SUPPLEMENTAL ARMOR, 1-1/4 TON||M1045||TOW HMMWV, Armored, (Heavy Variant?)|
|2320-01-146-7188||TRUCK, UTILITY: TOW CARRIER, W/SUPPLEMENTAL ARMOR, 1-1/4 TON, W/WINCH||M1046||TOW HMMWV, Armored, with winch (Heavy Variant?)|
|2320-01-128-9551||TRUCK, UTILITY: ARMAMENT CARRIER, ARMORED, 1-1/4 TON||M1025||"Turtle Shell" Aluminum-Bodied HMMWV|
|2320-01-128-9552||TRUCK, UTILITY: ARMAMENT CARRIER, ARMORED, 1-1/4 TON, W/WINCH||M1026||"Turtle Shell" Aluminum-Bodied HMMWV with Winch|
|2320-01-146-7190||TRUCK, UTILITY: ARMAMENT CARRIER, W/SUPPLEMENTAL ARMOR, 1-1/4 TON||M1043|
|2320-01-146-7189||TRUCK, UTILITY: ARMAMENT CARRIER,
W/SUPPLEMENTAL ARMOR, 1-1/4 TON,
|2320-01-146-7193||TRUCK, UTILITY: S250 SHELTER CARRIER||M1037|
|2320-01-146-7187||TRUCK, UTILITY: S250 SHELTER CARRIER, W/WINCH||M1042|
|2310-01-111-2275||TRUCK, AMBULANCE, 2-LITTER, ARMORED||M996|
|2310-01-111-2274||TRUCK, AMBULANCE, 4-LITTER, ARMORED||M997||"FLA" Series of HMMWV's|
|2310-01-146-7194||TRUCK, AMBULANCE, 2-LITTER, SOFT TOP||M1035|
Bonus Video: Truck Rolls during a Hill Climb, and Saves It! (Yeah roger, it's not a HMMWV, but it was too good to leave out...)
|Major End Items|
|(Various)||ASIP / SINCGARS FM Commo System|
|5985-01-381-6341||QEAM (Quick Erect Antenna Mount) System. Vehicle-mounted, 10-meter, telescopic long-range antenna. Replaces OE-254. Typically used on Cargo HMMWV only, in a mobile CP or RETRANS configuration.|
|(Various)||CIP Kit; (and TIP Panel, a Class IX item)|
|(Various)||FBCB2 / BFT|
|(Various)||Crew Served Weapon|
|(Various)||Crew Served Weapon Mounting System|
|Other Accessories, Non Major End Items|
|5130-01-536-6492||Portable, self (battery) powered electric impact wrench|
|6130-01-527-2726||Vehicle-mounted charger for radio batteries|
|2590-01-525-1995||Mechanically-Assisted Spare Tire Carrier|
|2540-01-530-6341||Improved HMMWV Tire Chain|
|3rd Party Accessories -- COTS (Commercial, Off-the-Shelf)|
|IBIS-TEK||Ram Bumpers, Fuel Can / Spare Tire Carrier, Light Bars, Tow Bars, Vehicle Assist Push System, Clear Gunner's shield, etc.|
|Various||Power inverters: Electronic devices which convert military vehicles' 24-volt DC power into 120-volt household AC power, in order to run computers, tools, and other equipment.|
Related End Items ("Also See...")
|2350-01-087-1095||M1A1 Abrams Main Battle Tank|
|2350-01-248-7619 / 2350-01-248-7620||M2A2 / M3A2 Bradley Fighting Vehicle|
|(Various)||M1114 Series HMMWV|
|(Various)||LMTV Series Cargo Truck (4 x 4, 2.5-Ton)|
|(Various)||FMTV Series Cargo Truck (6 x 6, 5-Ton)|
|(Various)||2.5-Ton Truck. Old / obsolete, "Deuce and a Half" M35-series cargo truck, which has been replaced, in many units, by the LMTV Series.|
|(Various)||5-Ton Truck. Old / obsolete, M923-series cargo truck, which has been replaced, in many units, by the FMTV Series.|
|(Various)||HEMTT Series Cargo Truck (8 x 8, 10-Ton)|
Recent Postings in PS Magazine:
|Nov 2006||Super Swamper prohibition on HMMWVs|
|Nov 2006||Tire Chain NSN information|
|Oct 2006||Extended (extra-length) seatbelts for HMMWVs|
|Oct 2006||Driver's License (old vs. new) information|
|Sep 2006||Online Driver's Refresher Training course (required every 4 years)|
|May 2006||Cooper Seat can be hazardous, due to restriction on gunner movement|
|2006||COTS Tow Bars can be hazardous due to lack of testing / approval|
Problems with this page? Contact the ArmyProperty Team
Copyright © 2005-2013 ArmyProperty.com / Inventory
Management Solutions, LLC.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) Business
101 North Main Street, Suite 130; Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400; Arlington, VA 22202
DUNS Number: 829504880 / CAGE Code: 5BMR7
New in the Forums
- New NSN's ? Looking for NSN's for several thing.
- New NSN's ? Re: repair kit for OE-254 80 ft rf cable
- New NSN's ? Re: need NSN for two below
- New NSN's ? Re: repair kit for OE-254 80 ft rf cable
- New NSN's ? repair kit for OE-254 80 ft rf cable
- General Interest / Frequently Asked Questions ? Re: Old NSN - "Not On Catalog"
NSN's That Work
- NSN's for OCP items (IOTV's, uniforms, MOLLE) will apparently remain as-is, whil...
- Word to the wise... the "correct" 200-series lock to use in your armsroom. They...
- Do your IFAK's have combat eye shields? If not, you can order them with two dif...
- Gatorade NSN's are here...
- This just in -- as of MAR 2013, the JETT harness has been assigned an NSN and sh...
- FYI: NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
- FYI on cancelled / rejected requisitions and orders.
- Yup, there's an NSN for an Apple iPod Touch.... in case you don't get one for Ch...
- U.S. Army Improved First Aid Kit (IFAK), NSN 6545-01-584-1582, MultiCam (OCP)
- Gerber Cable Dawg Multi-Tool - ACU Pattern Sheath, NSN 5110-01-598-2253 (30-000361)
- Magazine, Cartridge, 5.56mm, 30-round, NSN 1005-00-921-5004, for M-16 / M-4 Series Rifle
- Magazine, Cartridge, 9mm, 15-round, for Beretta M9 (92-Series), NSN 1005-01-204-4376