ECWCS Gen III Level 3 Options
(scroll down for sizing chart)
Note: The are no equivalent bottoms / trousers for Gen 3 Level 3 ECWCS
Gen III ECWCS Fleece Jacket, Foilage Green (RFI Issue)
Gen III Level 3 ECWCS Fleece Jacket, Foilage Green (Atlanco)
Note: As of January 2008, the rank patch is on the right side (above the Soldier's nametape), as pictured above. Older versions had the rank on the left side (above the "US Army" tape).
The fleece jacket features a full zipper-front opening backed by a wind protection flap, a high collar, raglan sleeves, two internal upper chest pockets and two outer side pockets. The jacket also has side panels constructed with Polartec® Power Dry® grid material for increased stretch and comfort as well as loop fasteners to attach rank badges and name plates. Nylon reinforcements at the shoulders, collar and elbows have also been added for increased durability.
This is the Atlanco version of the US Military's original Gen III ECWCS. It has the same features and shipping for this item will be significantly faster due to increased availability.
The GEN III ECWCS High-Loft Fleece Cold Weather Jacket is designed to act as the primary insulation layer for use in moderate to cold climates. It is also approved to wear as an outer garment.
Constructed with Polartec® Thermal Pro® material the insulation on the Level III Jacket creates air pockets that trap air and retain body heat providing outstanding warmth without weight. This comfortable garment offers excellent breathability, dries quickly and provides environmental protection while maintaining low bulk and durability.
The fleece jacket features a full zipper-front opening backed by a wind protection flap, a high collar, raglan sleeves, two internal upper chest pockets and two outer side pockets. The jacket also has side panels constructed with Polartec® Power Dry® grid material for increased stretch and comfort as well as loop fasteners to attach rank badges and name plates. Has Nylon Reinforced Neck, Shoulders and Lower Arms. Mil-Spec Item!
Sizing Chart for ECWCS Tops
|Xsmall - Short||34 1/2 - 37 1/2||30 1/2 - 31 1/2|
|Xsmall - Regular||34 1/2 - 37 1/2||32 - 33|
|Small - Short||38 1/2 - 41 1/2||31 1/4 - 32 1/4|
|Small - Regular||38 1/2 - 41 1/2||32 3/4 - 33 3/4|
|Small - Long||38 1/2 - 41 1/2||34 1/4 - 35 1/4|
|Medium - Regular||42 1/2 - 45 1/2||33 1/2 - 34 1/2|
|Medium - Long||42 1/2 - 45 1/2||35 - 36|
|Large - Regular||46 1/2 - 49 1/2||34 1/4 - 35 1/4|
|Large - Long||46 1/2 - 49 1/2||35 3/4 - 36 3/4|
|XL - Regular||50 1/2 - 53 1/2||35 - 36|
|XL - Long||50 1/2 - 53 1/2||36 1/2 - 37 1/2|
|XL - XLong||50 1/2 - 53 1/2||38 - 39|
|XXL - Regular||54 1/2 - 57 1/2||35 3/4 - 36 3/4|
|XXL - Long||54 1/2 - 57 1/2||37 1/4 - 38 1/4|
|XXL - XLong||54 1/2 - 57 1/2||38 3/4 - 39 3/4|
(1) Across chest measurement is taken approximately 1"-2" down from armpit, at the widest part of the chest.
Problems with this page? Contact the ArmyProperty Team
Copyright © 2005-2013 ArmyProperty.com / Inventory
Management Solutions, LLC.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) Business
101 North Main Street, Suite 130; Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400; Arlington, VA 22202
DUNS Number: 829504880 / CAGE Code: 5BMR7
New in the Forums
NSN's That Work
- Word to the wise... the "correct" 200-series lock to use in your armsroom. They...
- Do your IFAK's have combat eye shields? If not, you can order them with two dif...
- Gatorade NSN's are here...
- This just in -- as of MAR 2013, the JETT harness has been assigned an NSN and sh...
- FYI: NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
- FYI on cancelled / rejected requisitions and orders.
- Yup, there's an NSN for an Apple iPod Touch.... in case you don't get one for Ch...
- The 2013 NSN's are here....
- U.S. Army Improved First Aid Kit (IFAK), NSN 6545-01-584-1582, MultiCam (OCP)
- Gerber Cable Dawg Multi-Tool - ACU Pattern Sheath, NSN 5110-01-598-2253 (30-000361)
- Magazine, Cartridge, 5.56mm, 30-round, NSN 1005-00-921-5004, for M-16 / M-4 Series Rifle
- Magazine, Cartridge, 9mm, 15-round, for Beretta M9 (92-Series), NSN 1005-01-204-4376