M2A2 and M3A2 Bradley Fighting Vehicle
|The BII / COEI Listings and Component Hand Receipts on ArmyProperty.com are valid for the following Bradley Fighting Vehicle models. These listings incorporate the BII and COEI for the Bradley's installed cannon (Gun, 25MM, M242, NSN 1005-01-465-3466; Gun, 25MM, M242 ENH, NSN 1005-01-464-9432).|
|YES||F40375||2350-01-248-7619||M2A2 Infantry Fighting Vehicle (IFV)|
|YES||F60530||2350-01-248-7620||M3A2 Cavalry Fighting Vehicle (CFV)|
|NO||F40375||2350-01-405-9886||M2A2-ODS (post-Operation Desert Storm upgrade package)|
|NO||C00384||2350-01-448-0368||M6 LINEBACKER (Air Defense model)|
|NO||F86571||2350-01-432-1526||M7 BFIST (Indirect Fire Support model)|
Photo: Bradley from TM C/3-15, Task Force 1-64 Armor during the attack to seize Baghdad, April 2003
Video: Bradley engaging enemy forces with 25mm (unknown location and date)
|Major End Items|
|(Various)||ASIP / SINCGARS FM Commo System|
|(Various)||CIP Kit; (and TIP Panel, a Class IX item)|
|1040-01-107-7501||M257 Smoke Grenade Launcher system|
|1005-01-085-4758||Coaxial Machine Gun (M240C, 7.62mm)|
|Other Accessories, Non Major End Items|
|5130-01-536-6492||Portable, self (battery) powered electric impact wrench|
|6130-01-527-2726||Vehicle-mounted charger for radio batteries|
|3rd Party Accessories -- COTS (Commercial, Off-the-Shelf)|
|Various||Power inverters: Electronic devices which convert military vehicles' 24-volt DC power into 120-volt household AC power, in order to run computers, tools, and other equipment.|
Related End Items ("Also See...")
|(Various)||M113A2 and M113A3 family of Armored Personnel Carriers|
|2350-01-087-1095||M1A1 Abrams Main Battle Tank|
|(Various)||M88A1 Recovery Vehicle|
|(Various)||HMMWV (most models); or, M1114 series|
|(Various)||LMTV Series Cargo Truck (4 x 4, 2.5-Ton)|
Problems with this page? Contact the ArmyProperty
Copyright © 2005-2012 ArmyProperty.com / Inventory
Management Solutions, LLC.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) Business
505 E. Huron Street, Suite 202; Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400; Arlington, VA 22202
DUNS Number: 829504880 / CAGE Code: 5BMR7
(703) 269-0013 / (734) 585-5061
ArmyProperty on Facebook
- Complete destruction. An instant classic. Army 1, USMC 0. But the question re...
- Help with Cancelled MILSTRIP / GSA orders (submitted by one of our partners in...
- Our friends at EOTech have just shipped their 1 millionth holographic sight. To...
- "New Medal for Drone Pilots Outranks Bronze Star" -- and might even be higher in...
- SSG Clinton Romesha to receive Medal of Honor today.
- RIP Chris Kyle. A sad ending for one of this generation's greatest. We saw him...
- Posted without comment: "Senate balks at promotion for Navy officer who shot do...
New in the Forums
- BII / COEI Listings ? Need COEI/BII for NSN 6115-01-461-9335 and 6115-01-474-3783
- NSN Search ? found parachute. Cant ID it. Looking for Info
- New NSN's ? Lexmark E462DTN Toner
- NSN Search ? Re: NSN for Military pressure washer/trailer
- NSN Search ? Belleville TR336
- NSN Search ? NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
NSN's That Work
- This just in -- as of MAR 2013, the JETT harness has been assigned an NSN and sh...
- FYI: NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
- FYI on cancelled / rejected requisitions and orders.
- Yup, there's an NSN for an Apple iPod Touch.... in case you don't get one for Ch...
- The 2013 NSN's are here....
- DLA has assigned NSN 1005-01-604-0627 to the Vickers Combat Applications Sling (...
- New NSN of the week (or maybe year): The "Ironman," 8465-01-603-3266. It's a bac...
- Support information (NSN's) on the Army's PMAG Ban. OFFICIAL-ISSUE MAGAZINES (a...
- Magazine, Cartridge, 5.56mm, 100rd, "Soft Pack" (ACU Pattern), NSN 1005-01-334-1507
- Gerber Cable Dawg Multi-Tool - Black Sheath (30-000399)
- Gerber Cable Dawg Multi-Tool - ACU Pattern Sheath, NSN 5110-01-598-2253 (30-000361)
- Magazine, Cartridge, 5.56mm, 30-round, NSN 1005-00-921-5004, for M-16 / M-4 Series Rifle