M2A2 and M3A2 Bradley Fighting Vehicle
|The BII / COEI Listings and Component Hand Receipts on ArmyProperty.com are valid for the following Bradley Fighting Vehicle models. These listings incorporate the BII and COEI for the Bradley's installed cannon (Gun, 25MM, M242, NSN 1005-01-465-3466; Gun, 25MM, M242 ENH, NSN 1005-01-464-9432).|
|YES||F40375||2350-01-248-7619||M2A2 Infantry Fighting Vehicle (IFV)|
|YES||F60530||2350-01-248-7620||M3A2 Cavalry Fighting Vehicle (CFV)|
|NO||F40375||2350-01-405-9886||M2A2-ODS (post-Operation Desert Storm upgrade package)|
|NO||C00384||2350-01-448-0368||M6 LINEBACKER (Air Defense model)|
|NO||F86571||2350-01-432-1526||M7 BFIST (Indirect Fire Support model)|
Photo: Bradley from TM C/3-15, Task Force 1-64 Armor during the attack to seize Baghdad, April 2003
Video: Bradley engaging enemy forces with 25mm (unknown location and date)
|Major End Items|
|(Various)||ASIP / SINCGARS FM Commo System|
|(Various)||CIP Kit; (and TIP Panel, a Class IX item)|
|1040-01-107-7501||M257 Smoke Grenade Launcher system|
|1005-01-085-4758||Coaxial Machine Gun (M240C, 7.62mm)|
|Other Accessories, Non Major End Items|
|5130-01-536-6492||Portable, self (battery) powered electric impact wrench|
|6130-01-527-2726||Vehicle-mounted charger for radio batteries|
|3rd Party Accessories -- COTS (Commercial, Off-the-Shelf)|
|Various||Power inverters: Electronic devices which convert military vehicles' 24-volt DC power into 120-volt household AC power, in order to run computers, tools, and other equipment.|
Related End Items ("Also See...")
|(Various)||M113A2 and M113A3 family of Armored Personnel Carriers|
|2350-01-087-1095||M1A1 Abrams Main Battle Tank|
|(Various)||M88A1 Recovery Vehicle|
|(Various)||HMMWV (most models); or, M1114 series|
|(Various)||LMTV Series Cargo Truck (4 x 4, 2.5-Ton)|
Problems with this page? Contact the ArmyProperty Team
Copyright © 2005-2013 ArmyProperty.com / Inventory
Management Solutions, LLC.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) Business
101 North Main Street, Suite 130; Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400; Arlington, VA 22202
DUNS Number: 829504880 / CAGE Code: 5BMR7
New in the Forums
NSN's That Work
- NSN's for OCP items (IOTV's, uniforms, MOLLE) will apparently remain as-is, whil...
- Word to the wise... the "correct" 200-series lock to use in your armsroom. They...
- Do your IFAK's have combat eye shields? If not, you can order them with two dif...
- Gatorade NSN's are here...
- This just in -- as of MAR 2013, the JETT harness has been assigned an NSN and sh...
- FYI: NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
- FYI on cancelled / rejected requisitions and orders.
- Yup, there's an NSN for an Apple iPod Touch.... in case you don't get one for Ch...
- U.S. Army Improved First Aid Kit (IFAK), NSN 6545-01-584-1582, MultiCam (OCP)
- Gerber Cable Dawg Multi-Tool - ACU Pattern Sheath, NSN 5110-01-598-2253 (30-000361)
- Magazine, Cartridge, 5.56mm, 30-round, NSN 1005-00-921-5004, for M-16 / M-4 Series Rifle
- Magazine, Cartridge, 9mm, 15-round, for Beretta M9 (92-Series), NSN 1005-01-204-4376