***Android App -- Spring 2011 *** Currently in beta testing. ArmyProperty Mobile initially provides synchronized TM libraries to allow Unit Account holders to carry dozens of BII / COEI listings in Android-powered phones or tablet computers, with instant access whether on or offline. Other features will be added when ready. Personnel who desire to participate must have a current Unit Account license, and can load the application by navigating to ArmyProperty.com/Android.htm. Unfortunately the mobile app is not yet available for iPhone or iPad.
Good Property Accountability Saves Soldiers' Lives.
The mission of ArmyProperty.com is to build powerful software that puts the tools of professional logisticians into the hands of combat Soldiers. Our system was invented in Iraq in 2005, and it lets small units easily manage and delegate combat equipment at the squad / detachment, platoon, or higher levels, if PBUSE or other tools are not available or sufficient. Authorized users can view component listings extracted from TM's, and create component hand receipts, shortage annexes, asset visibility reports, and other products, in a matter of minutes instead of hours or days.
The ArmyProperty.com system is free for individual
users. Over 28,000 officers, NCOs, and Soldiers have registered for unit-level
and individual accounts.
Our development team has 106 months of total overseas service, including multiple combat deployments at the fire team leader through Company Commander levels. Our extremely close connection with users in the field enables us to design and deploy new features and capabilities, months or years before the acquisition system decides they are necessary. Because we are not constrained by the process of replying to formal solicitations and "requirements documents," we can rapidly respond to the evolving needs of units and Soldiers deployed worldwide, who do not have time to wait for a "school solution."
The Army G4's office, LOGSA, AMC, and other agencies, as well as multiple officers at the O-6 level and above, have been briefed on our system. In addition, the ArmyProperty team has been awarded numerous contracts by the Army, Navy, and Air Force, as well as other goverment agencies. As a commercial product, most of our system's features are free, but some of our advanced software tools require the purchase of a unit license. This is trade-off that we are forced to accept in the time-honored tradition of bottom-up adoption that has brought innovations such as the Camelbak, SCAR rifle, MultiCam uniform, and Advanced Combat Helmet into widespread use and high-level recognition.
Over 28,000 officers, NCOs, and Soldiers have registered for unit-level
and individual accounts.
Barcode Property Management Solutions Now Available - May 25, 2009
As part of our mission of providing property management and accountability solutions for the military, we have tested several different barcode scanning systems and found a scanner/software combination that is cost-effective yet extremely functional. With this system, you can conduct a monthly 100% sensitive items inventory in 70-80% less time than the "paper and pencil" method. We have been awarded contracts for this system at Fort Drum and elsewhere. Feel free to check out our page on the barcode scanner system or contact us with questions or purchasing information.
Motivational Video #1 of 3: M198 Howitzer
"Fire For Effect," 10 rounds HEPD
(Sorry, videos are sometimes blocked by official networks... you'll need to watch these at home, or if you're deployed, try an internet cafe)
Motivational Video #2 of 3: Operation Phantom
(Task Force 2-2 Infantry, 1st ID, Fallujah, November 2004)
CAUTION: Units that are deployed in combat zones or have sensitive / classified property assigned to them, need to ensure they are in compliance with applicable regulations regarding data security. This is not a DOD website, and is not intended as a substitute for the military logistics system (PBUSE, SAMS-E, GCSS-A, etc). (See our OPSEC policy for more info.) It is simply intended for units and leaders who have large quantities of property to manage, but do not have access to the official property management tools they need, so their only alternative is to use the disaster-prone "paper and pencil" method of recordkeeping. If experience is a guide, that includes about 98% of the population.
Motivational Video #3 of 3: Operation
(3/1 Marines, Fallujah, November 2004)
Also, for your awareness, you will see Google ads on this site. There is also an online store which is intended for IMPAC / GPC / personal purchasing, if you have already tried and failed to procure your items using the Army supply system. These features are currently subsidizing the free, online, property accountability system. They offset the cost of producing and hosting the content, including a customized online database, security features, etc.
Problems with this page? Contact the ArmyProperty
Copyright © 2005-2012 ArmyProperty.com / Inventory
Management Solutions, LLC.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) Business
505 E. Huron Street, Suite 202; Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400; Arlington, VA 22202
DUNS Number: 829504880 / CAGE Code: 5BMR7
(703) 269-0013 / (734) 585-5061
ArmyProperty on Facebook
- Complete destruction. An instant classic. Army 1, USMC 0. But the question re...
- Help with Cancelled MILSTRIP / GSA orders (submitted by one of our partners in...
- Our friends at EOTech have just shipped their 1 millionth holographic sight. To...
- "New Medal for Drone Pilots Outranks Bronze Star" -- and might even be higher in...
- SSG Clinton Romesha to receive Medal of Honor today.
- RIP Chris Kyle. A sad ending for one of this generation's greatest. We saw him...
- Posted without comment: "Senate balks at promotion for Navy officer who shot do...
New in the Forums
- BII / COEI Listings ? Need COEI/BII for NSN 6115-01-461-9335 and 6115-01-474-3783
- NSN Search ? found parachute. Cant ID it. Looking for Info
- New NSN's ? Lexmark E462DTN Toner
- NSN Search ? Re: NSN for Military pressure washer/trailer
- NSN Search ? Belleville TR336
- NSN Search ? NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
NSN's That Work
- This just in -- as of MAR 2013, the JETT harness has been assigned an NSN and sh...
- FYI: NSN for MOLLE 2-Mag M-16 pouch in ACU / UCP Pattern
- FYI on cancelled / rejected requisitions and orders.
- Yup, there's an NSN for an Apple iPod Touch.... in case you don't get one for Ch...
- The 2013 NSN's are here....
- DLA has assigned NSN 1005-01-604-0627 to the Vickers Combat Applications Sling (...
- New NSN of the week (or maybe year): The "Ironman," 8465-01-603-3266. It's a bac...
- Support information (NSN's) on the Army's PMAG Ban. OFFICIAL-ISSUE MAGAZINES (a...
- Magazine, Cartridge, 5.56mm, 100rd, "Soft Pack" (ACU Pattern), NSN 1005-01-334-1507
- Gerber Cable Dawg Multi-Tool - Black Sheath (30-000399)
- Gerber Cable Dawg Multi-Tool - ACU Pattern Sheath, NSN 5110-01-598-2253 (30-000361)
- Magazine, Cartridge, 5.56mm, 30-round, NSN 1005-00-921-5004, for M-16 / M-4 Series Rifle